BUCK - A 104 - year - old firm that is JUST GETTING STARTED.
Role: Implementation Analyst (Share Plans)
Location: Flexible (home based / remote working).
At Buck, we’re focused on helping our clients create a culture of wellbeing, centered around the evolution of each person’s health, wealth, and career.
Leveraging strong client relationships with key decision makers, our teams deliver exceptional results that confidently push the envelope with unexpected solutions to help our clients accomplish their objectives faster and keep them ahead of the curve.
Not surprisingly, we embrace inventive thinkers, who make original contributions to the team. We put people first — our people and our clients’ people, and our inclusive and welcoming culture celebrates diversity and individuality.
Explore your next career move with Buck today!
Share Plans – Implementation Analyst
At Buck, we provide high-quality, personalised services to manage employee Share plans.
We currently have an exciting new opportunity for an Implementation Analyst to join our Share Plan Implementation team in Bristol.
As the Implementation Analyst, you will be working very closely with the implementation, development, client executive, business solution and delivery teams to ensure high-quality implementation of various Share Plan projects across a portfolio of clients.
Your Responsibilities will Include:
- Implement both all-employee and executive share schemes on Buck’s proprietary systems;
- Undertake implementation testing and peer review;
- Liaise with key internal business contacts including Project Managers and Consultants;
- Liaise with 3rd party external software providers;
- Maintain and update implementation process documentation;
- Undertake and take responsibility for completion of assigned work in a timely and accurate manner;
- Maintain and log accurate time recording for all work complete;
- Carry out such other duties as may be agreed from time to time;
- Continually look to improve efficiency and productivity;
- Ensure that processes are kept up to date and followed throughout.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of pl/sql;
- Understanding of dimensional data modelling;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office / O365 (esp. Word, Excel & Visio including knowledge of Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP and Advance Formula’s);
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- A proactive and methodical thinker who works well under pressure;
- Attention to detail is essential, along with strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills are essential, both verbal and written;
- Knowledge of employee share plans is an advantage;
- Crystal Reports knowledge would be beneficial;
- Flexible and willing to assume additional responsibilities.
- Minimum 2 years share-plan implementation experience;
- ICSA Certificate in Share Plans.
Why join Buck:
- Excellent client exposure from day one – we are looking for an experienced individual who is comfortable owning and leading client relationship.
- Our Pedigree - we are an industry leading mid-tier Consultancy with a history dating back over 104 years.
- Diversity of Clients – we work with leading UK and International corporations, across a variety of sectors and industries, where no two are the same!
- We are Client focused – unlike some of our competitors, we offer bespoke and tailored solutions to our clients, not a one size fits all solution.
- Your Career is our motivation – working as part of a small but highly collaborative team, you get the level of responsibility and client exposure rarely experienced working for some of our larger competitors. At Buck, we pride ourselves on providing excellent support at all level to drive your ambitions and career development goals.
- Our commitment to you as a Buck employee – we offer a competitive base salary & comprehensive benefits package; are committed to providing a highly collaborative, stimulating, sociable working environment and are committed to flexible working and diversity & inclusion.
What we offer:
As an established company with a start-up mentality we know that our employees are key to our success. We offer a comprehensive remuneration package while taking into consideration aspects such a flexible working and factors key to a good work life balance.
- Highly competitive salary;
- Minimum 25 days Annual leave (excluding Bank holidays)
- Holiday trading - (10 days – buy option) or (5 days – sell option);
- Private Medical cover including partner / spouse and children;
- Health-checks / Screening
- Excellent Defined Contribution pension provisions;
- Comprehensive Life Assurance coverage;
- Vision Plan;
- Company bonus scheme:
- Interest free season ticket loan;
- Gym subsidy;
- Child-care Vouchers
- Additional flexible benefits Scheme to support you and your family in and out of work encompassing; Health & Wellbeing, Protection and Lifestyle covering; additional Life assurance, Travel insurance, Dental insurance, Medical Cash plan, Critical Illness cover plus many more.
At Buck, we pride ourselves in our Diversity and Inclusion and are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable UK law.
We are exclusively focused on helping our clients and their people succeed together. By this, we mean we’re partnering with some of the world's most forward-thinking companies to re-envision and re-design the way that employees work and live. And we’re doing this by finding the right combination of consulting, outsourcing, and technology solutions to help our clients realise the best organisational performance for their businesses while driving positive health, wealth, and career outcomes for their people.