Buck-A 104 -a year-old firm that is JUST GETTING STARTED.
At Buck, we’re focused on helping our clients create a culture of well-being, cantered around the evolution of each person’s health, wealth, and career. Leveraging strong client relationships with key decision-makers, our teams deliver exceptional results that confidently push the envelope with unexpected solutions to help our clients accomplish their objectives faster and keep them ahead of the curve.
Not surprisingly, we embrace inventive thinkers, who make original contributions to the team. We put people first — our people and our client's people, and our inclusive and welcoming culture celebrates diversity and individuality.
Explore your next career move with Buck today.
Senior Financial Analyst
Primary Location: Chandigarh
Shift Timings -8 AM to 5 PM EST for Americas support
The ideal candidate will have good communication skills and some experience should have sound knowledge of financial analysis, accounting, reporting, budgeting, planning, analytics & acquisition strategy exposure. We are looking for candidates with a combination of strong Reporting, analysis, and communication skills.
The ideal candidate will be a holder of a minimum of 5-7 years of financial analysis, accounting, reporting, budgeting, planning, analytics & acquisition strategy exposure
Someone who can work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
The Senior Financial Analyst will have core responsibilities including but not limited to;
- Work with functional leaders like CEO/CFO/Business Heads
- Aid in the annual planning and periodic forecasting processes and review results against plans monthly; participate in the annual budget and monthly estimate process
- Support the planning and forecasting process; establish templates, coordinate reviews, and prepare presentations for senior management.
- Maintenance of existing dashboards and creation of new dashboards in PowerBI
- Preparing Reporting package to report to the Lender/Owner
- Monitoring and reporting Cash and Receivables
- Provide insights on different verticals of the business to support the leadership while they are crafting the long term and short-term strategy for their function
- Analyze key management review presentations for individual Regions and Practices
- Lead cross-functional initiatives with limited direction and influence senior management to adopt analytical solutions
- Participate in the strategic discussions and contribute to the long-term growth of the overall business
- Keep abreast of industry trends and emerging methodologies to continuously improve skillset
- Executing ad hoc analysis to support decision making of various HODs whenever the need arises
- Provide necessary support and Influence for global reporting, consolidations & analysis.
- Conduct research using large amounts of data to gain insights in potential areas of improvement.
- Create, update and maintain spreadsheets and databases
- Analyze financial data and create financials models for Senior Leaders
- Run ad-hoc reports based on complicated data sources based on the business needs
- Perform analysis of customer and market data
- Financial analysis on P&L and/or Balance Shee
- Verify accuracy of essential data points with a high attention to detail between systems Loading, extracting, manipulating data sets in OLAP environments
Knowledge, skills, and other requirements:
- Minimum 5-7 years of financial analysis, accounting, reporting, budgeting, planning, analytics & acquisition strategy exposure
- Masters degree in Finance / Management
- Proficient in double-entry bookkeeping concepts
- Working knowledge of country-specific GAAP (eg UK, US, Canada) including IFRS – a plus
- Can analyze and interpret financial statements- Profit and Loss, Balance sheet and Cash Flow
- Quick learner of new technologies and business functions
- Highly motivated, self-starter and team player
- Strong logical thinking, Business problem solver
- Very good knowledge of statistical techniques such as clustering, segmentation, ranking, correlation or regression etc.
- Strong Leadership and mentoring skills
- Desired - Broad knowledge of accounting principles a plus Knowledge of Open Air and NetSuite is a plus
- Ability to work in a complex, matrix environment dealing with continuous change & occasionally conflicting priorities
- Excellent business & finance acumen, strong analytical skills, presentation, and communication skills required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of OLAP applications, IBM Cognos, and Adaptive Insights Strong math, analytical, and accounting skills
- Ability to enter and review data accurately
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must work standard hours of the location supported
At Buck, we pride ourselves in our Diversity and Inclusion and are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable UK law.
We are exclusively focused on helping our clients and their people succeed together. By this, we mean we’re partnering with some of the world's most forward-thinking companies to re-envision and re-design the way that employees work and live. And we’re doing this by finding the right combination of consulting, outsourcing, and technology solutions to help our clients realize the best organizational performance for their businesses while driving positive health, wealth, and career outcomes for their people.